Monday 1 February 2016

Drugstore must haves!




I love a good raid of Boots and Superdrug, searching for the greatest bargain beauty saviour. Searching for a cheaper alternative to more luxuriously priced products, without having to lower the quality level. 

Here's a few of my favourite finds:


  Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara




I've tried a lot of mascaras including many high end brands but the Seventeen HD mascara is by far my favourite. It applies easy, lenghtens lashes whilst avoiding clumping and smudging issues. If you prefer to mainly volumise your lashes then this probably isn't your most ideal mascara but it's definitely worth a try. Everyone I've recommended it to has adored it and I'm going to continue to use it daily. Love, love, love. 



L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper




I find that most brow gels tend to hold my brows in place but don't do much else but, as the name suggests, this really does plump up your brows. It's the product I've found makes my brows look their fullest. In comparison to other brow gels this also holds my brows a lot better. Once I apply it I know that not a single hair in my eyebrows is going to move out of place. 



Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm 




Not for the use you'd presume but as a primer. This gem was found by one of my favourite beauty gurus known on youtube as Nikki tutorials. Due to the fact my face tends to just eat up foundation I regularly end up with a patchy base by the end of the day... That was until this beauty came along. The first primer I've found that keeps my face in place (apologising for cringe rhyming, sorry guys) all day. This is a necessity product on long busy days. 



Collection Lasting Perfection concealer 




For my fellow pale friends I am here for you, us ghostly coloured girls got to stick together. I struggle to find a concealer paler than my skin tone in order to be able to highlight my skin when contouring but I've found one! This concealer in the lightest shade- fair is perfect for the job. It may be a thick consistency but it is blendable, good coverage and has a low price tag. 



 So there we are, a few of my favourite drugstore products. If you end up trying any of these out or want to share your favourite cheaper products, then leave a comment below! Follow if you want. FH x

No comments:

Post a Comment